Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break

Blog posts are always more fun when they have pictures.
On our four month anniversary, Friday, Scott and I went fishing.
 
We didn't catch anything but umbrellas.
 
But the scenery was lovely and more importantly, we got to spend time together.
Julie and I had a girl's day Monday. Food, shopping, and the general goofiness involved with photo-taking. 

I watched a few old episodes of Ghost Whisperer today. It's usually a tradition to watch the first three seasons during the summer but I'd missed JLH. She's boss.

"I've Seen All Good People" by YES was my pick for song of the day. It just makes me so happy and reflective. It makes me want to go somewhere I've never been before and write it all down so I never forget. And it kind of reminds me of Almost Famous which always makes me insanely happy.

I washed off a few pairs of muddy shoes and it reminded me of all the places I'd been in them. And all the places I intend to go. All the shoes I prepare to mess up.

I had a big batch of papers I needed to shred. So I did that today.

Sometimes you need a day to perform arbitrary tasks because it clears your mind. I now intend to start the homework I've put off the entire week. But I'm reeeaaallly trying not to stress over it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment