Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lofty Goals

Way back in August 2008 I was in the midst of novelty. I had just relocated to Kentucky with my family and started college as a biology major.

Although I succeeded in math and science in high school, it didn't take me long to realize that science wasn't my place in life. After having experienced my fast-witted and ever-knowledgeable British literature professor in Spring 2009, I knew where my path was about to turn. In January 2010, I was officially declared an English major in hopes of pursuing a Ph.D in English to teach college. I am unsure of what I would like to teach, as so many different areas interest me, but...

This is my journey: an ode to pop culture and other minor things, a hope to find the joys of literature in every day, in essence;

My English Life.

1 comment:

  1. Why is that you find all the cool things?

    I don't know yet what I'm going to write about on my blog but I'm liking the idea so far.

    ReplyDelete