Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can You See Us?

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've talked about my obsessions. I love Ghost Whisperer. Unfortunately it's been cancelled after five seasons, so now I must clearly live in the past.

Reasons I love Ghost Whisperer: the clothes.










These are only just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to "Melinda's closet." I wish I could take control of her entire wardrobe. It is just so beautiful. Sometimes when I get dressed, I think to myself "Today is Melinda approved." She is my greatest inspiration when it comes to picking out clothes.

More than anything else, Ghost Whisperer always left me sappily crying at the end. It was mysterious, a little bit scary, but at the end you got to cry.

I love the town of Grandview, almost as much as Stars Hollow, of Gilmore Girls. Melinda runs an antique store in the middle of town, all while looking gorgeous. I have a hardcore heterosexual crush on Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Her husband Jim, isn't so bad to look at either.

The stories were always original and I'm so sad to see it taken off the air. I guess Grandview and Melinda Gordon will live on through DVD. R.I.P. Ghost Whisperer 2005-2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment