Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Circadian Rhythm

{tank: old navy//sweater: lauren conrad for kohl's (sale)//skirt: j.crew (sale)//earrings: target}

Tuesday was such a great day! I couldn't wait for 3:45 so Scott and I could hang out! We ended up trying a new Japanese place called Mikato which instantly became my favorite for hibachi. They tie for sushi with Osaka which is really saying something because... nobody loves Osaka sushi more than me.

Ahh, hibachi grill. The rice, the veggies, the soup, the salad. I could eat it again right now. And also, have a slice of red velvet cake. 

Then it was home for a shower, homework, and sleep. Getting up at 7AM three times a week sure gives me an early bedtime. But I feel so lucky to work inside and sleep at night! Because that wasn't the case for two and a half years. Yay for circadian rhythms!

No comments:

Post a Comment