Sunday, February 19, 2012

Scenes from the Weekend

First and foremost, I just have to say, my dog is the cutest. I have a little blanket and heart pillow for him on the side of my bed and he loves to nap and sleep during the night there. He also enjoys barking at cars and people through my window.

The majority of my weekend has looked like this. Planner open, books open, laptop open with Mazzy Star playing as I type up my thesis. I still have quite a bit to go and only two more weekends until it's due!

To break up a bit of the weekend monotony, mom and I went to our local Goodwill to sort through the racks in search of something good. I found a white blazer and another blue jean dress--this one has short sleeves. We were pretty excited that both of our finds combined were less than $20. I love finding awesome cheap things, especially when I'm in the process of paying off my credit card. 

Unfortunately, I have to go to work today and will barely make it home in time for Walking Dead to start. I hope that the traffic lights will all be green on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment