Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm In-FAT-uated With You!

{sweater & top: target//skirt: forever 21//necklace: j.crew (sale)//tights: hollister//boots: dsw//tote: out of print}

Happy Wednesday everyone! I promised a look-sy into the bag on the last post so here's what I got Scott for Valentine's Day:

Yes, we now have matching Dr. Who t-shirts.

He surprised me with some Red Vines and probably the greatest gift I have ever received: 

A stuffed baby adipose from Dr. Who! I've wanted one for like, ever. He's so cuddly and adorable! I named him Herbie Dracula because my dad said it looked like a tooth which reminded me that "Herbie doesn't like to make toys... he wants to be a dentist" and also the little fang makes him look a bit vampire-ish thus, Herbie Dracula. 

We also went to Qdoba and kissed at the register so we got a free meal! It was beyond delicious.

Today I decided to dress up a bit since I've felt like crap the past couple of days. And then I got home and basically all my makeup was off and all you could see was grease face and pimples. So I decided against outfit posts on Monday and Tuesday! C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment