Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lazy Wednesday

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! On Wednesday morning, I woke up to this outside. It pretty much took my breath away--I didn't know it was supposed to snow and it was pretty snow, not I-have-to-drive-25 MPH-on-the-interstate-kind-of-snow. 

So I made orange rolls! Which let me tell you, pretty much OWN cinnamon rolls. I can do without cinnamon rolls but orange rolls, no sir. They are like heaven for my belly. Would it be shameful to admit I had 8? No? Okay good. 

I got to spend a few hours with my puppy dog cozying up on my bed, looking out the window, which is his favorite activity. I caught up on a favorite blog which felt so soothing and decadent.

I also did some knitting. Which it's silly--but I've been working on my boyfriend's scarf for nearly a year and a half. I'm the only person who can't commit-to-knit. I get so distracted.
I also worked a bit on my thesis--hurrah! It was only a couple of pages but I congratulate myself for the effort nonetheless. Only 23 more pages to go by March 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment