Saturday, April 7, 2012

Expectations

It's hard to get back into the swing of things if you haven't done them for awhile...like blogging. As senior year comes to a close, I am so ready for graduation. Every class I have left seems to have these huge looming projects and I can't wait to wash my hands of them. I'm reminding myself of last semester when all I wanted to do was come home, eat chips, and watch Bones.

But all of these great, exciting things are in the future! I'm starting my M.A. and working as a G.T.A. There are tons of exciting things going on with family this summer; my grandpa's birthday will also be a family reunion and I'll get to see cousins and aunts I haven't seen since I was, like, three. My dad's side of the family is having a 4th of July party where much of the family will be. I'm looking forward to these things so much because it's the first summer I don't have to work at UPS. Getting up in the morning won't seem like such a chore.

I also have to have kidney stone surgery again. Which I'm not looking forward to. But at least I know what to expect and will stock up with plenty of addictive TV shows and Kindle books.

Sorry this is so boring. Sometimes you just need to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment