Friday, December 31, 2010

Prospero Año

 It's the last day of 2010.

And I guess that makes some people reflective. 

What happened in 2010? What do I resolve to do in 2011?

In 2010:
  • Changed majors
  • Declared a minor
  • Stood up for my beliefs
  • Understood the importance of family ;)
  • Began to see the world through a different lens
  • Re-evaluated my goals and desires in life
  • Tried (and loved!) Japanese food
  • Ran over my toe with a cargo can (more about that later)
  • Rocked a knee brace
  • Practiced yoga
  • Turned 21!
  • Celebrated 'Fiji Day'
  • Appreciated great friendships
  • Fell head over heels
In 2011, what more could I ask for? I have the greatest friends in the world, scattered about the country. I have a roof over my head, I'm alive, I'm breathing. I'm falling for a guy that challenges my thoughts and constantly keeps me on my toes. I can't wait for another year, to surprise myself and push myself further than before.

New Year's Eve is like fireworks... it's just not the same if you're alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment