It's the last day of 2010.
And I guess that makes some people reflective.
What happened in 2010? What do I resolve to do in 2011?
- Changed majors
- Declared a minor
- Stood up for my beliefs
- Understood the importance of family ;)
- Began to see the world through a different lens
- Re-evaluated my goals and desires in life
- Tried (and loved!) Japanese food
- Ran over my toe with a cargo can (more about that later)
- Rocked a knee brace
- Practiced yoga
- Turned 21!
- Celebrated 'Fiji Day'
- Appreciated great friendships
- Fell head over heels
In 2011, what more could I ask for? I have the greatest friends in the world, scattered about the country. I have a roof over my head, I'm alive, I'm breathing. I'm falling for a guy that challenges my thoughts and constantly keeps me on my toes. I can't wait for another year, to surprise myself and push myself further than before.
New Year's Eve is like fireworks... it's just not the same if you're alone.