Thursday, August 26, 2010

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1


10 things everyone knows about you:
1. I have a quirky personality and sense of humor.
2. I'm above average height for a girl.
3. I really love to put clothes together.
4. I have poor vision, leaving me to wear contacts and glasses.
5. My allergies are terrible... I have to get shots.
6. I have naturally unnatural-looking nails (must be all that protein!).
7. I love puns!
8. I don't wear a lot of jewelry.
9. I am a worrier. 
10. I am cold 97% of the time. 

9 things people would be surprised to know about you:
1. I am learning French, after nearly 7 years of Spanish.
2. I am obsessed with the TV show Ghost Hunters.
3. I would rather sleep than do anything else in the world.
4. I don't look good in V-necks or typically anything yellow.
5. I am at least 1/16th Cherokee Indian on my mother's side... but where's the documentation? 
6. I have an unnatural obsession with cleaning.
7. Better Homes and Gardens is one of my favorite magazines.
8. I don't want to get married for a very. long. time. 
9. I hope to one day travel the world because of something I have written.

8 of your fave people in the world:
1. Ma & Pa
2. Both sets of grandparents
3. K. H. 
4. J. L. 
5. S. K. 
6. L. G. 
7. J. T. 
8. L. C. 

7 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Walking/jogging 
2. Yoga
3. Scrapbook 
4. Reading
5. Writing 
6. Hiking, Picnics, anything in nature
7. Swimming 

6 songs you listen to on a regular basis:
1. "Coventry Carol" -The Choir of King's College, Cambridge
2. "Bullseye" -Aly & AJ
3. "Blue Ridge Mountains" -Fleet Foxes
4. "Old Enough (feat. Ricky Skaggs and Ashley Monroe)" -The Raconteurs 
5. "My Father's Gun" -Elton John
6. "Burning Up" -Madonna

5 foods/drinks you can't live without:
1. Iced tea
2. Whole wheat English muffins with apricot preserves 
3. Milk
4. Cheese
5. Cereal 

4 turn-offs of the opposite sex:
1. Chewing tobacco
2. Clingy
3. Disrespectful 
4. Ignorant 

3 of your favorite places to go:
1. Hawaii 
2. Missouri 
3. college

2 favorite colors:
1. plum purple
2. green 

1 of your favorite quotes:
1. "I'm impossible to forget but I'm hard to remember" -Claire, Elizabethtown 

No comments:

Post a Comment