Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'll Have Another

On the Thursday before graduation, UofL had a Graduate Day at the Downs to celebrate the class of 2012. We were supposed to get in free and get $5 Derby Dollars. Well, they closed the website down early and I couldn't register. So needless to say, I had to pay to get in and had to bet all my own money. It was still worth it though. I tried to wear a sassy Southern lady hat but the wind was sort of against that idea.

Scott and I bet on three races and lost all of them. There's a reason I don't put faith in numbers.

Here's Scott before we left defeated.

Oh well, it was nice to finally go inside Churchill Downs, after having driven by it nearly every day for four years. Sometimes you've just gotta keep Louisville sassy in your Derby hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment