Friday, October 1, 2010

I can't have you, but I have Dreams

I really just felt an urgency to post a video for this song because I am loving it right now. I really enjoy the images in the video as well, especially her laying upon the tree, like it's the entrance to the rabbit's hole in Alice in Wonderland. Juxtaposed with the carnival images, it's modern whimsy!

It's so sad that every time The First Wive's Club comes on TV I have to watch it. Good thing I have to go pick my mom up soon to break the cycle!

I found it humorous this morning the first thing my mother said to me was:
"Who did Mr. Big marry?"
"Sarah Jessica Parker (as Carrie Bradshaw)."
"Where did they get married?"
"City Hall. They were going to get married in the New York Public Library but Carrie thought Big stood her up and... why'd you ask me that?"
"They were quizzing people about weddings on the Today Show. You got them right!"

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment