Friday, October 1, 2010

Things I Love Today

I eat McAlister's three times a week. I'm beginning to think it's an obsession. Oh, roast beef melt + chicken tortilla soup.

These are almost impossible to find! But alas, my efforts at pacing through Kroger yielded discovery.

This stuff is idiot proof! I love it! I decided to try "Frenzy" and am pretty sure I have found perfection! Plus, the adds with Jessica Biel were so allusive I had to see what the hype was all about.

I love Samantha Brown! All of her travels inspire me so much. I know I will probably never make it to 57 countries in my lifetime, but I hope to travel like she does one day; with a free spirit, sense of humor, and a connection to local people and culture. 

I may have spent it alone, but I think today was a good day. Sometimes you just need to catch up with yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment