Friday, December 9, 2011

Always Fashionable, Even on the Inside!

This is the face of a girl who is very happy to be done with finals. It's the first time I've showered in like 4 or 5 days so at least I have that going for me... stupid kidney stone.

I was totally digging the mix of high and low in my outfit. Flannel, lace, the metal from my watch. I love mixing materials... it just seems to make things so much more dynamic. I feel almost new-school grunge. And as much as I try to shop elsewhere... I am indelibly addicted to American Eagle.

The Style Quo
Flannel, Top & Jeans: AE
Boots: Kohl's
Earrings: Kohl's, Christmas present
Watch: Timex
Sunglasses: Target

To keep you all updated, I'm going to a urologist this Tuesday to see about my kidney stone being removed. I'm on a leave of absence from work, indefinitely, because apparently my stone is 'traveling.' That's where most of the pain is coming from. I feel pretty good most of the time but I have to pee about 3 times every hour (in a strainer, no less) and I definitely can't be on my feet for more than an hour. Hopefully everything will get taken care by the end of this month and before I go back to school. 

I told Julie my dad had to take me to school for my final today so I wouldn't have to drive (since I'm on meds, wee!) and walk so far to my building, which is in the middle of campus. I mentioned that it was all because of my 'lovely stone.' She pretty much made my day when she said, 'Always fashionable, even on the inside!' I can't wait to see her again... I don't know what I would do without her. 

Well, I just took my hydrocodone--see you all in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment