Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Updates!!


For those of you who have been wondering about my whereabouts, it's been here in my house, somewhat under the influence of hydrocodone and excruciating back pain. I had my kidney stone removal procedure Friday, December 16th, and today is the first day I feel up to getting on Blogger. I still have difficulty eating, going to the bathroom normally, sleeping, etc. But I feel so much better and far more alive than I have for the past few days!

In the meantime, I've been watching a lot of crime shows and Dr. Who. I just finished the second series with Scott and we are incredibly sad because we are Rose fans!! How can Rose just be trapped in a different dimension without the Doctor?! It broke my heart. I'm trying to give myself a bit of time to mourn before moving on to series 3.

I'm making some soup. Back to the couch. Hopefully more updates soon...

Who needs chunks of chicken when all you really want anyway is broth and noodles?

No comments:

Post a Comment