Monday, December 5, 2011

Bigger Than a Grill

Today was a no-good, awful, very-rainy day. I had my art history final and then headed straight to work. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well, so the ladies let me go home a couple hours early. I hate having to leave work early because for one thing, I really need the money, and for another, I really dislike inconveniencing people. Luckily, it wasn't too busy and there were enough people there but still...

The Style Quo
Sweatshirt: Forever 21
Necklace: NY&Co.
Jeans: AE
Boots: Kohl's
Earrings: Kohl's, Christmas present
Watch: Timex

What do you do to jazz up a sweatshirt? Add a gaudy necklace! I have a small collection of large necklaces that I've been wearing to work to make my apron look smashing. One of my managers said, "Oh my gosh Lauren, I love all of your gaudy necklaces!" It's one of my favorite things people have said to me at Home Depot.

Other Favorite Things People Have Said to Me at Home Depot:
1. Are you wearing your husband's watch?
2. Are you dating a sailor?
3. You are bigger than a grill.

I actually took offense to the last one. While taller than a grill, yes, I am most definitely not as wide as a grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment