Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Stones

Well, today was quite the adventure. I went to the doctor who ended up transferring me to another hospital for a CT scan. Yep, I had a hospital bracelet and everything. Although the day was kind of horrible, the doctor asked, "Did you put that whole outfit together? I LOVE IT."

The Style Quo
Tank: Old Navy
Top & Jeans: AE
Sweater: Kohl's
Necklace: Online
Watch: Timex
Earrings: Kohl's, Christmas present

I bet you're all anxious to hear my attractive diagnosis: it's a kidney stone. Yes, I get to pee through a strainer. It's like I'm panning for gold. All joking aside, I've had this pain for some time now and am happy to finally know what it is.

 
If anyone needs me, I'll be trying to study for my Greek myth final, watching plenty of Dr. Who, drinking tons of water, and straining my pee through a cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment