Monday, December 26, 2011

Photography Practice

 As soon as I read the manual, I was all over the house snapping photos to test out my new bodacious Canon Rebel. The red polka dots are a sneak peak at my graduation dress!
 Sorry if you feel like you're getting bombarded with dog pictures...
These pics were taken December 15th, I believe. It was the day before we had our Christmas celebration... My dad's birthday is usually the 23rd but we had to celebrate early for aforementioned reasons. He opened his presents and we went out for a late lunch... it's basically the last time I've been dressed properly for weeks. (sigh).

The Style Quo
Top: Gap
Sweater: NY&Co.
Coin Bracelet: Christmas present, Kohl's
Jeans: AE
Boots: Kohl's

I feel like I need a haircut or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment