Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Best of 2011

Busy Bee Lauren gave me a great idea--A post on my favorite moments of 2011!

January:
Getting harassed by middle schoolers on winter break; getting my foot run over with a 4,000+ pound container at UPS; starting a really amazing writing class with my bestie Julie. 

February:
Writing a story that took me out of my comfort zone--which was relatively well received.

March:
Spring break with Scott going fishing; a woman date with Julie; owning up to my not-so-awesome feelings and seeking help.

April:
Just trying to make it through the semester...

May:
Two weeks studying abroad in London! AKA the best two weeks of my life.

June-July:
Blog hiatus. :(

August:
Taking advantage of all the joy in my life; reviving the blog; trying red velvet ice cream with Julie; finally getting the GRE out of the way; starting my senior year as an undergrad.

September:
Celebrating mine and Scott's birthdays!

October:
Trying to channel Alexa Chung; spending time with Dr. Henke when she came to visit from Oregon; quitting UPS!!!

November:
Anniversary roses from Scott; discovering my love for the poet Suzanne Buffam; laughing through creative writing at incoherent tales of ancient vampires with Julie.

December:
Finally discovering what the chronic pain in my back is--and getting treatment; watching Dr. Who and eating pizza.

1 comment:

  1. i bet your study abroad was amazing! great year recap!
    good luck with your back treatments!!!

    ReplyDelete