Monday, November 21, 2011

Gumption-less

It's been cold and wet here lately--well not really cold. The rain just makes it seem that way. Oh, and the wind.

I've been feeling out of sorts lately--last Tuesday I woke up with an excruciating pain in my lower back. I figured I'd slept the wrong way or something and that it would go away. Well, I was wrong. I ended up going to immediate care that night and found out I strained my lower right lumbar muscle! And also have gastroenteritis. Hmm, attractive. 

So basically, when I haven't been working, I've been wacked out on muscle relaxers that make me incredibly sleepy. One may call them soporific. Anyway, I have so much to do but no gumption to do it. I hope all of this goes away soon. I don't like being gumption-less.

The Style Quo
Top: Hanes (?)
Sweater: AE
Scarf: Gift from Dad from Hong Kong
Jeans: AE
Boots: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment