Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Groovy Scenes from the Weekend

I finally have time to put some pictures up from the weekend. I worked a lot .... but I did have time to go to Target & the pet store for Jet's new blue bone tag. I love the third picture of him. He looks like such a model. And like one of my favorite bloggers Jenna Marbles said, if you don't like animals, good luck in life not having a soul.

My mom found a broken box of lights for $3 at Target and was like, "You should get these." I don't know why. It was so random. But they were only $3. And so I bought them and my bed became a bohemian lair. 

And I know it's hard to tell from the picture but I got this lime green infinity scarf that I have worn so much since I got it. I pretty much didn't want to take it off until I had to shower. And even then it was a bit of a struggle. It reminds me of the lime green Nintendo Game Boy I used to have as a kid. I was lime green this, lime green that. Now I have this circular scarf to remind me of the days in third grade when lime green was the coolest color in the world and if you didn't like it, you were probably cavorting with the devil. 

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment