Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life Is Too Important to Be Taken Seriously

Photobucket
 So today I decided to wear my Oscar Wilde coat. Can you see the resemblance? If Oscar Wilde weren't gay and I lived in the late 19th century, I would jump his bones.

The Style Quo
Oscar Wilde coat: Goodwill, $5
Top: H&M, Covent Garden, London
Jeans: AE
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Timex
Sandals: Online

So, I'm geeking out today and I realize that it would be a dream come true to have a photo shoot dressed as my favorite authors (or at least my representations of them). I think it would be so fun to do Virginia Woolf, Oscar Wilde & Sylvia Plath--like really do 'em up. Fancy. Below, I have my best attempt at being Virginia Woolf from the summer of 2010. We both share that strong Roman nose. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment