Monday, November 14, 2011

It Just Shouldn't Be 80 Degrees in November

So, it sounds like a damn tsunami outside and I'm kind of worried the electricity's going to go out at any moment... in the meantime, I'll just type this blog post instead of searching for a flashlight.

The Style Quo
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: AE
Watch: Timex
Jade Ring: Gift from Dad from China
Flats: DSW

This weekend was basically an orange blur. I worked for 16 hours. When I wasn't sleeping, driving, or eating, I was trying to type a 12-page story and any other homework I needed to complete for the week. Somehow I got it all done... mostly. I showed up to Greek mythology today and lo and behold, we had a quiz. *Face palm* I hadn't read a page or studied my notes for one minute. Of course, this is the class I have the most difficulty in so... sucks to be me. But on the bright side, I went to art history and my teacher said the grades from the last test were terrible and she was going to let us use the day to correct them. I got a 100%. So I pretty much peaced out of there early. Then I had to work another four hour shift. Luckily I don't have to deal with hardware or customers again until Saturday.


"The Plains/Bitter Dancer" by Fleet Foxes was pretty much my anthem today. I remember vividly hearing them play it live. There was so much build-up and everyone was swaying, hearts pumping waiting for the crescendo to land on the ephemeral moment when the instruments drop out. If you haven't heard it, please go here now!! Your ears will thank you!

Peace out, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment