Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eat, Sleep, Home Depot, Repeat

This weekend has been crazy. I feel like all I've done is eat, sleep, and breathe Home Depot. I started training on Friday, which is when these pics were taken.

The Style Quo
Top: Target
Scarf & Jeans: AE
Belt: Forever 21
Earrings: Kohl's, Christmas present
Necklace: Online
Shoes: Converse

On Saturday, I had orientation and went shopping with my mom. I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job of getting ready for Christmas early this year. Today, I didn't think I had to work but after picking my dad up from the airport for about the sixth time this week (no joke) I checked my schedule. Of course, it said 8-12. I don't remember the last time I intentionally woke up and got ready for the day when it was still dark outside. Bizarre. I was really tired and getting through four hours of training was well...draining. 

I have homework to do and of course--work tomorrow. And the horror of horrors, my second Greek mythology test is Wednesday and I am shaking in my boots. Here's to getting through it all and celebrating come Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment