Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Romp, Roll, & Rumours

The weather here has been beautiful. I wouldn't be upset if we got an Indian summer...not one bit.

The Style Quo
Romper: AE
Sweater & Scarf: H&M London, Covent Garden
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Bracelet: Birthday gift from Julie :)
Boots: Kohl's

Scott asked me what it was that I was wearing. "Is that one of those things that's shorts and a skirt?" I told him that was a skort. I was wearing a romper. "A ROMPer?!"

Nice shades.

When I got home, my stomach started giving me problems. I wasn't feeling so hot. So I decided that I desperately needed to hear "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac on repeat. It seemed to help... I'm fairly certain I have the album Rumours on vinyl. Rumours should be a part of everyone's musical collection. And if it's on vinyl--that's all the better. My grandma was going to get rid of her record player and I told her I would take it. It sort of looks like a table and you slide open the top to reveal the player. I've listened to the Woodstock album on it and it's just sort of magical. The pops and snaps the needle can create are really something. 

Anyway, sometimes I just get into a really early 70's folk rock mood and Fleetwood Mac is always on the top of the list for the 70's. Along with Joni Mitchell, Todd Rundgren and such. :)

Photo from this blog.

Rulers make bad lovers, you better put your kingdom up for sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment