Sunday, October 9, 2011

$13 Shoe Victim

The Style Quo
Jacket: AE
Tank: Old Navy (?)
Jeans: AE
Necklace: Modcloth
Watch: Timex
Shades: Forever 21
Shoes: Kohl's, $13, originally $70

I was so tired Thursday. Perhaps it was because I was out cavorting to the music of Fleet Foxes and didn't get home 'till midnight-ish. Then, it took me two hours to complete responses for my creative writing class. We usually write 2 responses per class but today we had to write somewhere in the neighborhood of 11. Those super cute shoes also kind of made my left foot a victim. My right foot felt fine but my left ankle and toes were blistered to death. I was foolishly clumping around campus pretending that I wasn't dying. Scott said it's probably because I carry my left foot differently from my right. "Then why is it only with this pair of shoes?!" It was disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment