Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Puddles

So... it rained today. At first it was nothing and then right when I was getting to the parking lot after class, it down-poured. My jeans were soaked up to my knees and my shoes were squeaky with wetness. Blergh. At least I had my umbrella. 

The Style Quo:
Tee: GAP
Trench: Forever 21
Jeans: AE
Scarf: Gift from Dad from Hong Kong
Shoes: DSW

This is an old pic of the shoes I wore today. They're currently drying on an air vent.

So, before I register for classes I have to fill out a special 'independent study' form for my senior honors thesis. I also have to have my adviser sign and date it. Well, I finally see him today and he says, "You are...?" Oh man. I'm impossible to forget but I'm hard to remember... I let him know that I was his Bloomsbury Group/Virginia Woolf thesis. "I'll send you an email..."

Other than that, I'm just prepping for training at Home Depot on Friday (woot) and my orientation Saturday from 9-1:30. I really hope I like this job. I mean, anything is better than working outside at night. 

Also, Dr. Henke (and possibly Leslie) and I are going to grab dinner tonight and go see Tom Sawyer at Actor's Theatre before she leaves again for Oregon. I'm feeling drowsy but I know once I get there, I'll be excited. Here's to rainy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment