Friday, October 21, 2011

Rear Window

It's days like these when I am grateful for sunglasses to cover up the horror of my sick-face.

Vest & Top: NY&Co.
Jeans: AE
Boots: Ralph Lauren
Shades: Forever 21
Earrings: Kohl's, Christmas present
Necklace: Online

For the past two weeks, I've been trying to fight off the typical cold weather sickness with Vitamin C, hot tea and soup, washing my hands like crazy. Apparently, this is my destiny. I don't even remember what it's like to feel well anymore...

Today I had a short day and the UofL parking lot was closed because of a football game, so mom, dad, and Jet dropped me off at school. Jet was so happy.

Credit
Credit
Credit

I'm really in the mood to watch some Alfred Hitchcock movies. The only one I've ever seen is 'The Birds' and that was years ago. I really just wish I would get to feeling better because food hasn't tasted right for weeks, I can't enjoy the beautiful, changing fall weather, and it's keeping me from being responsible... I can't have a repeat of last weekend where I just slept on the couch watching Forrest Gump on TBS.

Here's to a steaming cup of Chinese herbal tea...

No comments:

Post a Comment