Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pumpkin Scarves & Owl Rings

I'm feeling pretty tired today but my mind won't shut off. I have plenty of homework and studying that needs to be finished by Thursday but I don't feel like doing it right now. Tomorrow Scott and I are going to see Fleet Foxes (and The Walkmen!) so I kind of want to get a jump start. And yet here I am. Please enjoy these ramblings. 

The Style Quo
Dress: Express
Scarf: Kohl's
Jacket: AE
Boots: DSW
Shades: Forever 21
Ring: Kohl's

Such pretty combinations of color and material! 

Right now I'm listening to Monsters of Folk. The members include Jim James from My Morning Jacket, M.Ward from She & Him and solo work, Conor Oberst, and Mike Mogis of Bright Eyes. I pretty much enjoy all of these artists on their own but throw them in a supergroup and I'm jumping up and down. You should listen to them (ahem, Scott). 

These are funny. 

It's my last night at UPS. What am I going to do without the monotony of that God-forsaken place?

No comments:

Post a Comment