Monday, October 3, 2011

Mango Veggie Fiend

I woke up late today (as usual). But I somehow ended up making it to class on time. I had an art history test so I wore my tie-dye socks for good luck. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

The Style Quo
Jacket: Express
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: AE
Earrings: Kohl's, Christmas present
Necklace: Online
Watch: Timex
Boots: DSW
Shades: Forever 21

My nail polish is dark emerald like the stripes on my shirt. Rock on.

Also: Pretty sure I'm in love with Naked Mango Veggie juice. I'm assured that it is nectar straight from the pores of Eros himself because I.AM.IN.LOVE. But damn, it's expensive.

I've pretty much just been watching 30 Rock and listening to Bright Eyes. My dad and I got Moe's for dinner and I pretty much haven't been there in forever but it was ambrosia for my belly (in the Greek sense of the word). Oh, and my dog bit me on the eye. He kept climbing all over me while I was trying to sleep and I pushed him away, half-asleep, only to have the demon bite me below my eyebrow. I now have a notch there. At least it's not profusely bleeding anymore.

Blergh. I've got that depression-y feeling again and I don't know what to do to make it go away. Last semester I felt depressed because I had to work at UPS and my classes were overwhelming. I quit UPS tomorrow night and my classes are pretty manageable yet I'm still feeling it... why? I wish I could snap my fingers and make it go away but I fear it's something I'm going to have to work through. Worst of all, I have no motivation to write. Well, creatively. 

I hope at least work doesn't suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment