Friday, September 30, 2011

Lauren's In Here Doin' the Dougie

The Style Quo
Gray tank: Old Navy
Black thermal: Walmart
Sweater: Kohl's
Jeans: AE
Boots: DSW
Necklace: Online
Earrings: Kohl's, Christmas present

Today it was a bit chilly. I was definitely happy to get classes out of the way so I could head home. 

I love that you can see the tremendous stack of books I have on my grandmother's antique table behind me. This is only like 5% of my collection. If that. I. am. a. nerd.

Scott and I are supposed to go out to dinner with his parents tonight to celebrate his birthday. He's at work right now so I'm getting caught up on blogging. 

Last night work was really great. My throat hurt from laughing so much and I started busting out crazy dance moves prompting, who Sharon refers to as "Too Tall Tony," to proclaim, "Lauren's in here doing the Dougie!" Everyone was just joyous and full of laughter. My supervisor Tony (yeah we have too many Tonys) was imitating this guy who just walks and dances at the same time. He'll be walking and then just do some crazy move. We call him Osama bin Dancin.' 

It's times like these I'll miss the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment