Monday, September 12, 2011

Awkward Self Photography!

These are some awkward poses. Sorry. It kind of comes with the territory of taking pictures of yourself. Anyway, I wore this outfit Sunday, September 11th. Scott picked me up and we drove to a coffee shop to work on homework for awhile. I got apple cider from the closest orchard nearby, Huber's. It was delicious! The sun was shining, there were trains passing through the quaint little village-like place of town we were, and people walking their dogs. It was just the perfect day. We resolved to go back later this week to look around the shops when we had more time (and since I'm off work this week!)

The Style Quo
Top: J.Crew (sale)
Jeans: AE
Bag: Forever 21 
Necklaces: Online
Earrings: AE
Sandals (not shown): AE

After our coffee shop excursion, we went to dinner with Scott's family. His brother and sister-in-law (who is eating for two!) were there. It was such a delicious meal: barbeque chicken, red potatoes, green beans, corn-on-the-cob, and cupcakes that Scott's mom made because my birthday is coming up this week. I ate five of them. No joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment