Monday, September 12, 2011

Down with Virginia Woolf

Today is my first day off work! It feels amazing. I don't even know what to do with myself. I think I might watch a movie. I finally met my supervisor for my honors thesis. He's down with Virginia Woolf and The Bloomsbury Group and seems apt to help me in my project. I'm excited to see what direction he has to give. I also got a job offer with a bank that I was really excited about. The only problem is that the training is rigorous; an 8:30-5 shift daily Monday-Friday and an additional Monday and Tuesday. After that, it's pretty ideal for me. It's a job fit for students and runs around 20 hours a week. If I were to accept the job right now, I'd miss 3 sessions of two of my classes and 4 sessions of the other two. Usually teachers drop grades/fail people who miss more than three classes the whole semester. I'm going to see if I can accept the job during fall break when I have two days off of class. I plan on talking to my teachers tomorrow to see if they're willing to work with me. Please wish me luck!

The Style Quo
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: AE
Necklace: Online
Moccasins: DSW
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Watch: Timex

No comments:

Post a Comment