Sunday, September 4, 2011

Casual Friday

I wore this for the 4th of July this year as well as this Friday, September 2nd. I wish I had gotten pictures in July... Scott and I went to the riverfront where The Band Perry played and fireworks were set off. It was so perfect laying on a blanket in the grass, staring up at the sky looking at the fireworks bursting. 

The Style Quo
All AE, excluding the earrings from Target


After class, Scott and I grabbed one of the most delicious pizzas I have ever had at Za's. My tummy is growling for some more of that cheesy goodness...

Afterward, I pretty much passed out, prompting Scott to stare at me as I napped. He told me I make bunny faces, jump, and make squeaky sounds in my sleep. (It was nice of him not to mention that I drool, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment