Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthday Freebies

Wednesday was a bit of a tiring day... but luckily I didn't have to go to work do it didn't even really matter. My mom and I ended up going to the mall to redeem birthday freebies I got in the mail. I ended up getting underwear for 53 cents at Victoria's Secret and a free bottle of Philosophy Birthday Girl Bubble bath from Sephora. We also went to Kohl's where my mom got me a new pair of sensible black heels (to hopefully wear to my new job? Fingers crossed...) and I used the gift card Scott's family got me to get a bottle of Burberry perfume! To top the whole day off, I found a trench coat at Forever 21 for $21. I (sort of) can't wait for a rainy day now. 


 The Style Quo
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: AE
Belt: Abercrombie & Fitch (from years ago... don't judge)
Necklace: Online
Moccasins (not shown): DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment