Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Weekend So Far...




1. Watched Bridesmaids with Mama. I thought it was a pretty good movie. It makes me like Kristen Wiig more.

2. I think I have a new favorite band! --Okkervil River.

3. This isn't really a weekend thing but I have been obsessing over Jane Iredale's Disappear Concealer in Light. I have never found a concealer that A) actually covers or B) doesn't cake. This concealer blends so well and hides all of my horribleness like zits and dark under eye circles. And it has a nice healing feel to it-- there's some kind of healing crap in there that treats pimples and heals skin. I always feel so fresh and clean in it! It's on the pricier side but totally worth it.

4. Gotta study for my big Greek mythology test. Blergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment