Sunday, September 25, 2011

A-Z: Happy Birthday Scott! Edition

I saw this posted on Ashley's awesome blog and felt like it would be a perfect time to post it here! My boyfriend Scott's 23rd birthday is today and I thought it would be fun for you all to get to know us both a little better! Happy birthday baby, I love you!

{l}
Age: 22
Bedsize: full
Chores that you hate: mopping the floor
Dogs: a sheltie named Jet; I'd one day love to have a beagle
Essential start to your day: opening the blinds
Favorite color: plum purple
Gold or Silver: white gold
Height: 5'7''
Instruments you play: vocal cords, a wee bit o' keyboard
Job title: package handler
Kids: 0
Live: Louisville, KY
Mother’s Name: Laura
Nicknames: Laur, Ace, Pinky (I usually don't tell people that one)
Overnight hospital stays: perhaps 22 years ago after I traveled out of the womb
Pet peeves: ignorance, prejudice
Quote from a movie or tv show: Rory's graduation speech, but mostly this-- "As she guided me through these incredible eighteen years, I don't know if she ever realized that the person I most wanted to be was her." It makes me cry every time.
Right or Lefty: right-handed
Siblings: none
Time you wake up: between 10-11 on weekdays, later on weekends
Underwear: I like to go shopping for this once yearly with Julie--it's incredibly less awkward with her than anyone else
Vegetable you hate: not a huge fan of onions or beets
What makes you run late: trying to be a perfectionist
X-Rays You’ve Had: dentist, chiropractor (i think?), chest X-rays for asthma
Yummy food you make: home-made pizza and desserts, especially my chocolate chip cookies
Zoo Animal: elephant & owl

{s}
Age: 23
Bedsize: full
Chores that you hate: mowing the lawn
Dogs: Mugsy
Essential start to your day: glass of water
Favorite color: green
Gold or Silver: silver
Height: 5'9''
Instruments you play: guitar
Job title: Kroger Produce Clerk
Kids: 0
Live: I choose to live?
Mother’s Name: Karen
Nicknames: Scotty, Jester Giovanni
Overnight hospital stays: 0
Pet peeves: when someone excessively taps on a hard surface
Quote from a movie or tv show: Coach Carter, “What is your deepest fear?” “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure…”
Right or Lefty: right
Siblings: 1
Time you wake up: 8AM
Underwear: Fruit of the Loom
Vegetable you hate: carrots
What makes you run late: laziness
X-Rays You’ve Had: 6
Yummy food you make: glazed pork tenderloin
Zoo Animal: elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment