Friday, October 14, 2011

Comfy Socks & Blankets Are What I Need

The Style Quo
Tank: Express (gift from mom)
Sweater: AE
Jeans: AE
Earrings: Kohl's, Christmas present
Necklace: Online
Watch: Timex
Flats: AE
Sunglasses: borrowed from mom (Target?)

Today was one of those terrible days... okay it wasn't really terrible, but I had a bunch of stuff to get done when all I wanted to do was snuggle up in bed and forget how bad my throat, eyes, nose, and head are bothering me. I went to class, had a meeting with a couple of my professors, then I went to my new job location to secure a drug test form and sign a background check form. After that, I had to back track to the testing center and pee in a cup and hand it to a Latina woman in scrubs. 

Yes, I finally got a job; pending my drug test and background check. After facing rejection multiple times, I am finally a Home Depot cashier. Here to ring up your home improvement needs with a smile.

Mom and Dad had barbeque from Mark's Feed Store when I got home so at least I didn't have to worry about sucking down a hot bowl of soup tonight. None of my usual remedies are working to fight this illness! Blergh! 

I really just want to watch Jeopardy and Suburgatory tonight and go to sleep early. Suburgatory is so good! Go check it out! I promise you won't regret it.


It kind of reminds me of Mean Girls and Tessa reminds me a bit of Emma Stone, especially in Easy A. As long as the show doesn't try to be one of the two and pushes forward to be its own unique entity, I have high hopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment