Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fade Into You

Hey errbody. I am still alive! Today was about the third day out of break that I've left the house--the other two times being the day of my procedure and the other the day they removed my stent (OMG I pray no one who reads this ever has to have a stent. Or kidney stones). 

I got a haircut since my angular bob is in its growing-out stages. I basically told the girl, "I'm graduating in May and I want hair coming out of my cap." I'm pretty satisfied.

Then it was home for a nap! And now I'm like, Should I watch Titanic? Should I NOT watch Titanic? Should I just watch it up to the point where the iceberg hits and shut it off because I can't take the sadness that comes? I don't know. We'll see.

The Style Quo
Sweater: AE
Tank: Old Navy
Scarf (new): AE, via gift card from Scott's folks!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute scarf!! You look great, Laur! <3 Love the haircut! Also, I vote yes to Titanic.

    ReplyDelete