Monday, January 23, 2012

The Green Light

{tee: Out of Print Clothing//necklace: ny&co//jeans: ae//watch: walmart//bracelet: gift from arizona}

Today was one of those windy, rainy, drop twenty degrees in a matter of hours, make you feel so horrible you just want to go home and cuddle kind of days. Hence my casual wear. I am such a fan of Out of Print's clothing because A. I am a book nerd and love any kind of merchandise advertising said nerd-dom and B. every order donates a book to a child in need! 

I feel like I can definitely 'jazz' this shirt up in the future. I'd like to wear it with a funky skirt and cardigan. Today all I could muster of creativity was a necklace which my manager said made me look "artsy." I guess all is fair in fashion when you wake up at 7 AM.

Off to ponder Spanish linguistics, perhaps indulge in some Secret Diary of a Call Girl, and whatever else I can convince myself to do. Stay warm!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your shirt too. Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete