Tuesday, August 23, 2011

End of an Era

Every year, the night before school starts, Julie and I have a tradition where we get together and have a delicious meal/dessert. This year we opted for McAlister's (a classic of ours) and Comfy Cow Ice Cream. I have never been amazed by ice cream before last Sunday. My favorite cake is red velvet and they just so happened to have red velvet ice cream! I wish they sold that stuff in pints... okay, actually I don't because it would be all I would eat forever and I would grow large.

I had my dad take a few pictures of me on my "last first day of school." My dog Jet of course had to be involved.

The Style Quo
Sweater: Kohl's -$7 + 30% off
Top: AE
Pants: AE
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Watch: Timex

My first couple of days back in school feel good. I'm a bit more tired than I am during summertime but I know I'll feel better once I quit my third shift job in September. I'm also starting to feel scratchy in the back of my throat and sinus pain in the back of my eyes. I chock it up to being around germy desks and people. Thanks to Julie's recommendation I got some Vitamin C tablets and Zicam today. Hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment