Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall Bucket List

Now that fall's here (kinda--it's still like 90 degrees here) I feel it's pertinent that I make a list of the things I want to do before I forget.

Here's my fall bucket list:
  • Go to Huber's Orchard/Winery --get pumpkins, visit the country store, get dinner, maybe wine taste?
  • Carve a pumpkin with Scott
  • Have a Highlands Scrabble date one evening
  • Eat a ton of Brach's candy apple candy corn and warm hearty soup
  • Watch Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown (at least)
  • Go to St. James Art Fest
  • Go through a corn maze
  • Make pumpkin bread
  • Order my Halloween costume--I want to be a flapper!
  • Go to any and all fall festivals as long as the weather is crisp but not too cold
Fall is almost here...can you feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment