Now that fall's here (kinda--it's still like 90 degrees here) I feel it's pertinent that I make a list of the things I want to do before I forget.
- Go to Huber's Orchard/Winery --get pumpkins, visit the country store, get dinner, maybe wine taste?
- Carve a pumpkin with Scott
- Have a Highlands Scrabble date one evening
- Eat a ton of Brach's candy apple candy corn and warm hearty soup
- Watch Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown (at least)
- Go to St. James Art Fest
- Go through a corn maze
- Make pumpkin bread
- Order my Halloween costume--I want to be a flapper!
- Go to any and all fall festivals as long as the weather is crisp but not too cold
Fall is almost here...can you feel it?