Sunday, August 21, 2011

In Five More Beers, She'll Have No Hair

This year's state fair was the best! Scott's mom won 2nd place for her peanut brittle and pineapple upside down cake; we ran into some interesting photo opportunities; had delicious fair food--a signature corn dog with a mustard squiggle for me and a Philly cheese steak for Scott; Scott dropped aforementioned cheese steak on himself; we saw baby chickens; chilled in the tobacco room; Scott tried to win me a stuffed animal; and we rode the ferris wheel, Feuerball, and went through the haunted house--I genuinely screamed at some dangling yarn made out to be spiders.

 And I got to cross #30 off my bucket list! I have this insane goal that I want to take pictures of everything I have on my bucket list once I've done it for evidence. It makes me happy when I get to cross something off that list because it's a small little gift to myself saying, "You have a pretty good life, girl." And it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment