Sunday, August 21, 2011

Things I'm Excited About

I am so excited to read this book! Vita Sackville-West was a member of the Bloomsbury Group and close confidante to Virginia Woolf. In fact, Woolf's Orlando: A Biography is centered around the relationship between Violet and Vita! I know, nerd-gasm.

My Spotify playlist that consists of hundreds of songs. My current favorites are as follows:
  • Two Weeks-Grizzly Bear
  • The Greatest-Cat Power
  • Fault Line-Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
  • Set Free-Katie Gray
  • Sweet Light-The Chapin Sisters
  • The Rock and the Tide-Joshua Radin
  • Soft Shock-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
 These plum wedges I just ordered from Modcloth! I can't wait to wear them with black tights.

I just saw the new Jane Eyre film and loved it! Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender were excellent and illuminating in their roles! It was so much more playful than I expected and I always love to see how movies interpret classic texts to a modern screen. I wasn't disappointed!

 Leslie and I have 2nd row center tickets to see Sense & Sensibility at Actor's Theatre! I saw costume sketches on Facebook and they were beautiful. I can't wait to see them up close.

Scott and I are going to see Fleet Foxes on October 5th! I am in awe that I got orchestra tickets.

Going back to school for my senior year! I'm taking so many cool classes; Greek mythology, Art history, Advanced creative writing, and Sociology. I get to start working on my senior honors thesis on Modernism, Art, Virginia Woolf, and The Bloomsbury Group. And I get to graduate in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment